Sidney's Chicken & Seafood offers mouth-watering menu items at a quick-service pace. We specialize in Fried Chicken, Award-Winning Seafood, Old Fashioned Hamburgers and Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits.Sidney's serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Eat-In, Carry-Out or Drive-thru and ONLINE ORDERING.
Freestyling at Sidney's
Now serving Coca Cola Freestyle. Choose from over 60 flavor options.
With the Sidney's app, ordering your favorite food to-go has never been easier. Simply open the app, browse the menu, select your items, and voila! Special features include: restaurant info, full menu access, order ahead, special instructions, and saving your account info as well as Apple Pay for easy checkout. Download. Order. Eat. Repeat.
- Chef Don Messina checked in at Sidney's and wrote: "🍴eating Seriously Good Food at Sidney's Chicken & Seafood."
Thank you Chef!
- Sharon Mathis wrote: "Best fried okra I've ever had in my LIFE."
- Janet wrote: "The service was wonderful!! No waiting or hassle of ordering at a window or phone. I would recommend online ordering to everyone."
- Sandra Dewitt Morris shared Sidney's Chicken & Seafood's post: "I used this APP today and I really liked it!"
- June Wigfield wrote: "Just got my free Corn Nuggets! Love the online ordering. ❤️ Had a delicious 🍔. Everything was nice and hot and waiting for me when I arrived.
- Nikolas Kodros wrote: "Best d&*@ed chicken in The Great State of Alabama! You'll salivate at Sidney's!"
- Jamie Sanger wrote: "The reason why I like Bayou La Batre! Greatest Breakfast wraps! And that salivating shrimp Wrap!"
- Casey Stanfill wrote: "I ate take out from you today. My burger was delicious. I appreciated that the okra was freshly battered and fried and not the typical pre-battered frozen stuff. It wasn't greasy either! I also appreciate that y'all use paper bags and wax paper. Its better for the environment than styrofoam and our trash hardly took up any room in our trash cans. I would give you 4 or 5 stars. maybe 4 because I'd love to see a creative salad, soup, or another healthy item or unique creation on your menu. But i love all your side item options! y'all keep up the good work. I'm glad you guys represent the Bayou so well. You clearly take pride in what you do."